The Seasonal Home Check-Up
After inspecting hundreds of homes in western North Carolina, Rick Bayless knows first-hand the effect seasonal changes and maintenance can have on your home and your health. Just as your body has to weather the stresses of a lifetime, so does your place of residence.
Experience tells us that each house is different, with unique challenges only evident at certain times or under specific conditions. In each case, big problems can result from small oversights if left unattended.
You and your home may be ready for seasonal check-ups if you…
- are falling behind in your maintenance and upkeep
- see life or health changes getting in the way of seasonal tasks
- require a plan to affordably address problems or concerns
- need the right kind of help when and where you need it
- have a budget to meet and expenditures to manage
- live with someone who has health problems complicated by an unhealthy home or environment
- want peace of mind when it comes to maintaining your health and that of your home
Rick Can Help!
The ‘Seasonal Home Inspection’ removes the worry and frustration so that you can:
- protect your family’s biggest investment
- save money on maintenance and repairs
- catch problems and intervene early
- remove obstacles to quality of life
- improve your health and wellness
- enjoy your family and home throughout the year
How often is a “seasonal” check-up?
A solid seasonal strategy protects your family and your investment, and allows you to make changes over time. That’s why we recommend seasonal check-ups in the spring and fall, the times when the most drastic weather changes occur in the southern Appalachians. However, for aging or infirm individuals, families with children who have ongoing wellness issues, or homes in a state of disuse due to changes in residency, quarterly check-ups may be warranted.